Monday, May 16, 2011

For someone who means a world to me


For someone who means a world to me..

Happy smiles which defined the past moment,
Pretty eyes which you see in this moment,
You have no clue the depth of them,
All you see is the manifest, not the latent.

Her wounds, her hurt, I know it all,
My friend, my sister, my bestest pal,
She is strong to the heart’s core, oh! yea,
My love for her knows no bounds, at all.

If only I could gift her all the happiness in the world,
To make her smile reach the eyes,
And to laugh from her soul,
Oh yea, she’s lost some great things, I know,
But I’ll be there for her always,
Something that I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stretch your limits,... you will succeed to make her feel the warmth and happiness...

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...