Sunday, May 1, 2011

All about learning




Picture taken from:
                                   http://dealhope.info/index.php?tp=81350e0ebb536599

IT’S ALL ABOUT LEARNING….


It was not until a few months back that  I  had  very different views about  what blogging was and what it really meant. . I would visit blogs., Food blogs and many others which I would like to follow, but I was merely a follower. Nothing was happening. No interaction between the person whom I was following and whose works I liked, until came my way these beautiful blogs. http://www.ahthepossibilities.com/, http://maxabellaloves.blogspot.com/, http://lifeinapinkfibro.blogspot.com. And I’m thankful to them for making my experience so enriching, for showing me the way to be a part of the 'parties' that would be arranged on the bloghops.

Blogging, unlike what I thought earlier is not about making money. I feel so good, of not thinking about money as I thought so earlier. I’m a learner, and that’s what I would like to admit. . I gave my application to Google Adsense few months back, and that too twice (precisely coz of my impatience) which got rejected. And honestly, I don’t even care now. I really don’t..
For me, blogging now is a means to share with people what I really am. . And as Maxabella said in one of her posts, what’s the point of writing all fancy stuff in a blog, when it all seems fake?  We are not celebs, let’s accept it. . And I think the number of followers doesn’t indicate how famous you are. Perhaps it’s more than that. It tells us how willing someone is to know us, and that we are valued in some or the other ways. And yes, knowing that helps me grow and learn better…

That’s all for today!
XOXO
Aakriti

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying blogging for what it should be. I have learned so much through blogging and feel blessed to have made some truly wonderful genuine friendships as well. Hope the week ahead is a very happy one for you x

Hear Mum Roar said...

What a great way to look at it:)

Maxabella said...

I can't believe I missed this post when you linked to me and everything. Sorry about that, Aakriti. I'm glad you rewound it at the Fibro!

I've never monetised my blog in any way. It's not about that for me. I just enjoy the ride. x

Life In A Pink Fibro said...

Fantastic sentiment in your post - blogging is all about making connections! Thanks for the shout-out!

Thank for Rewinding at the Fibro.

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...