Saturday, February 19, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
this one is gonna be random..very random..
1. I was soooo damn resltess in today's IKE class that I just felt like going out of the classroom. My mind was on a switched off mode, and matter how hard I tried, the wall outside my brain just didn't allow any kind of 'knowledge' to seep in.
2. My univ expects me to do a lot right now, and though m aware of the fact, yet I'm keen on stopping time and relax for a while. It's toooooooooooo much:/.
3. I'm wasting my time on fb like crazy...actually maybe JUST NOT wasting...it's called "chilling out" for me.
4. Now I also have this task on my shoulders to fall in love with some philosopher..Waah Waah...yahan main 'real' love dhondne ki koshish kar rahi hun, aur mujhe philosopher ke saath bola ja rha hai!!
5. I just figured out that wen my best frnds need me, I'm always there, or in some or the other way try to be there, but when I need them....there are hardly there to be seen. Now I do not know whether to thank them or not for this!!
6. I miss my bro's presence in home these days.
7. I'm tired of a lot of things- the way we grow up, the way suddenly parents start expecting u to act like adults as soon as u reach '20', the way ppl fake in this world, and the list is endless...
8. I want to over react, I want to shout, scream, howl, bang a table. I'm agitated.Period.
9.I do not know why I'm still writing this blog, hardly ppl read it, yet like a mad person I continue to write here.....huh!!
10.I wanna have nice warm brownie, but I'm full right now.
11.I wanna go abroad to study. Silly gal...pehle AUD ki padhai to khatam kar lo!!!...sigggggggh...:(
12. I want some 'fun' in life, I wanna do something spontaneous, fun and W.I.L.D :D
13. There are never good friends to tok to on FB chat.:/
14. oK...fINE .BIeeeeeee...
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Those near you,
Monday, February 7, 2011
I go to this huge shopping mart. There I ask the lady, which ones are the deos for boys. And voila, I see a huge line of Reebok, Set Wet, Wild Stone, and what not. The Set Wet people were giving hair gel free with the deodorant. My bro is NOT AT ALL of the ‘hairgel species’. After sniffing Set Wet Mocha, Haute, I settled for Set Wet Adventurer (apt name for my bro, and the fragrance was kinda nice).
Sunday, February 6, 2011
- I have to read my readings. The best thing, reading Greek philosophy is a ‘peak experience’ although you reach it only after having eaten the jalebi, which is not a very sweet experience!
- I also got to read a huge article in the newspaper on parenting. Yup. I’m a fan of parenting columns!!:)
- I have this desperate urge to learn Calligraphy. And it requires me to give something which I’m short on..umm..and that one word is PATIENCE!!
- I want to stay away from
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Who said life can be boring and monotonous?
Filled with the drudgery, so tiring?
Today I lived my pendulum swings,
Tasting the bits of the best.
The low was a kick,
Sudden and too quick,
The world stopped, the time did too,
The haze, the blur, all seemed so new.
It took a while, to clear the mist,
As people questioned, my silent bliss,
The aloneness is a fine state to be,
As you travel far, near your ‘self’ you reach.
The darkness, the cave,
The serenity here,
It might pain somewhat,
Unlike a façade it’s clear.
The perspectives it gives,
The ones you truly learn,
The teacher, your experiences,
Your life, a book you govern.
The self is to be loved,
Happy or sad,
That’s’ all I have!