Hello the Vanilla the peoples;) …hope u are germ free, stress- free and are emitting and radiating all the positive radiations that ur beautiful and blissful life could give out!! If not…then worry not!!
When You are HERE (on my blog) have NO fear!!:)
So…I just have this lovely wallpaper from the movie UP on my desktop, I simply love it.
· I love the girl’s green eyes, which beautifully combine with the deep blue of the boy.
· I love the way she points at a shape in the clouds ( this is what I imagine her doing) and the boy smilingly looks at the shape perhaps thinking “I’m so glad to have her in life, I can hear her talking all my life”
· And look at the way the boy’s hand rests on his stomach, to me its a symbol of contentment, that which one could only get on finding a ‘true love’.
· This movie made me cry like anything. It was commendable to see the way these animated characters had ‘LIFE’ in them. I cried, and felt for the love he had for his wife, to make her dream come true.
· And for those of you, who still haven’t watched it, do watch UP, because it not only tells us what love is about, it also tells us about determination, about how pure can true bonds be, and the best thing – well ITS JUST WORTH WATCHINGJ
· Sure, there is a reason for me to have this as my desktop wallpaper, it makes me feel loved, and live with that belief that I’d lie on a mat with my life partner one fine day, on a winter sunny day!:)
This life is gorgeous, praise it even in IllnessJ
PS: Song on my playlist: Kitni der tak from Delhi Heights...simply love it:) ah!
Kitni der tak,
Kitni der tak,
Aaj Shaam ya saver tak?
Udon baad main tur jana,
Rowanga main baike door kisi kone which,
Mur ke ni geet maain gana,
Udonn baad tu tur jana..............~~~~~