Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Earth with-out the Sun

“How did you feel when you fell in love?”

“You want to know?”

“Ahan”

“My smiles were the widest ever. My mind didn't feel tired even as I managed to sleep only for two hours out of elation. To know that there is somebody, in this big world, wanting to offer you all the love they carry inside your heart is an extremely extra-ordinary feeling. That is how I felt that night, my dear. My heart fell at peace for having won the battle against my mind, which gave me its erroneous reasons to stay away. One of my dearest friends gave me a sign to take the plunge. I’m only glad I did. The days that followed that mid night of confession were nothing short of bliss. 
Every date would strum a melodious string of the heart. The heart still keeps discovering the unstrung notes and skips a heart beat here and there. Perhaps that's what they call 'still in love'.
You know dear, when I think about us, all I feel is peace, glee and solitude. It’s like the grass wakes up every morning with the warmth and delight than the Sun offers to her. Looking up at him, she smiles. In that smile are all the conversations that are sacred, solemn and enchanting.

Sacred secrets stored
Serene streams sway

Luxurious lake’s lather
Lullabies lover’s laughs

 Even as I wish to proclaim my love for the Sun, it’s the winters that testify my shivers to the world.
The days that he comes by, the chill disappears, and warmth seeps through the soul. His presence and absence are duly felt inside the chambers of my very existence. And let me leave it at this:

“ What would the Earth be with-out the Sun?” 



Inspired by : The movie, Blue Valentine

1 comment:

Bhargav Bhatt said...

simply amazing .. beauty

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...