Friday, July 8, 2011

A Revival of Sorts.....

A Revival of sorts….


Like many a times in the past,
I feel I have fallen in love again,
Just that it’s not a person again,
But pure sweet words written by someone with sweet drops of rain….

Like many a moments I have shared before,
I know I’m a fond lover of words,
That which touch my heart again,
Playing music of its own accord…

And when a person so strange,
Writes what you love,
Writes to make you fall in love,
Thinking what, you have no clue…
Perhaps that is when,
The uncertainties match,
Blending together to,
Make their own hue…

6 comments:

Bhargav Bhatt said...

baarish ki boonde, jaise aahat apne pan ki...
am really blushing at your post... nice one...
kabhi, kahin kuch.... yeh sirf ek ehsaas hai ya teri khamoshi ke piche jhupi justjoo...

Irfanuddin said...

hi Aakriti...let me confess that i am not so good when it comes to poetry, but i liked this one bcoz i could follow it with the simple words you have used....BEAUTIFULLY PENNED THOUGHTS...:))

Aakriti said...

@ Bhargav: heartfelt thank u..this made u blush??:P :)

Aakriti said...

@ Irfan: well, like I wrote on ur blog the other day...we all have our own talents...and thnks for reading, commenting:) and liking as well:)would love to hear from u on my posts:)

Rachit said...

So, who's that lucky someone? And, yeah the words have the power mold souls and soften hearts :)

WEakest Link:)

Aakriti said...

@ Rachit: lucky someone...haha..yeah..well for the time being he is that some 'one':P;)

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...