Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The number reaches 50!!:)


“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”
~William James


I’ve been eagerly waiting for the day when my follower’s number would touch ‘50’…and well finally the day is here. TODAY!!:)

Thank you Abhishek for being the fiftieth one, it means a lot to me.

To share with my Bloggy friends, as I have often mentioned it before, the number of followers in no way means having a kind of fan following.

For me it has a completely different meaning. It tells me that I have the ability not only to express, but also somewhere to touch some lives ( if only in subtle ways)and in that touch-and- g0 way, it tells me that my Bloggy Friends do appreciate what I think, feel and eventually express..

It has been a delight writing all these 9 years. My tryst with the world of blogging began last year, and I have been thoroughly enjoying it. Every bit of it!

And as the “thought of the day”  by William James, shared with you goes, I would like to believe that with this blog of mine I’m making a difference. If you ask me what kind or in which ways, I would leave that for you to answer…..All I know is ‘I BELIEVE IN MYSELF’ and for that I have you, my friends to thank as wellJ

CHEERS!
Aakriti

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the 50!! :)

Rachit said...

congo :)

Weakest LINK

Irfanuddin said...

Congrats....wish soon you post for 100..:)

irfan

Aakriti said...

Thank u soo much for ur wonderful wishes Leah, Irfan and Rachit:)

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...