Friday, July 15, 2011

Moment to moment



I’ll catch a firefly from the sky,
And put it in my heart,
So in days which are gloomy, sad and dark,
It glows on and on…

I’ll cut that rainbow from the sky,
And paste it on life’s chart,
When the colors seem to fade away,
I’ll start my life anew with a colory start…

I’ll take the dew drops of the morn,
And store them in a jar,
In moments so dull and dry,
I’ll sprinkle the fresh dew drops…….

I’ll catch the breath of hilly mountains,
And save it in my lungs,
When the situations send wrong messages,
I’ll blow them with my fresh air pump……

I’ll trace the smiles of cute sweet kids,
And put it in my Long term Store,
And if I feel like killing myself,
I’ll live for a thousand smiles more…..


I know why I just penned this down,
Coz few moments back I felt low,
But well life goes on up and down,
At times super fast, at times too slow…..

5 comments:

Rachit said...

beautiful :)

Weakest LINK

One Life. Many Moments. said...

Loved it!! :)

Bhargav Bhatt said...

:) optimism... very nice...

Ayushi said...

I also loved it :) !!

Aakriti said...

Thank u Rachit, Bhargav, Twisha and Ayushi:) glad that u all liked it :)

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...