Saturday, August 6, 2011

Love...Brighter than Sunshine..:)



Heya’s my dear Vanilla peopleJ hope you all doing great? I ve been listening to this song for a whileagain and again ..and againits just so faaab! So sharing it with youJ
Love your ‘self’,
Love the rain,
Love her smile,
Even if you see once in a while,
Love your heart pump,
Love the glorious sun,
Love because it feels great,
Love, even if you are without a mate,
Love the smallest of the things,
Coz love in every way, happiness brings!
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. ~George Moore

Love
Aakriti


2 comments:

Kunal said...

Good to see you in a good mood again. At your best. Love the song. :)

Unknown said...

Ilove that song. I heard it in A lot like love for the first time. Pure pleasure Post !! :)

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...