Saturday, December 26, 2015

Be aware of old boxes, but try not to reopen them. Be aware of old patterns, but try not to awaken them.




The past two days have been immersed in the warm winter sunshine and a book that inspires me to write the like of it someday. Winter got defined itself, just yesterday and a day before. It felt neglected all this while, for it didn’t receive the acknowledgement of the wonderful month of December and the solitude it carries amidst the bone chilling temperature.
Today I gift my time, space and words, for that is all that I have. A walk down the memory lane of the year, that was, brings memories of the years that were travelled:

 I was a brook and so am the same.
 My existence, my darling, has not changed
For obstacles I conquered
And the ones yet to be seen
Shall be transformed through the power
  That you and I carry

As the year bids a farewell, wrapping itself for all that it opened in these 364 days, I wonder what the last five have left to offer?

Of all the moments I recall
The victories make me rise
For they incurred through the losses
Of time that suddenly felt lost
And life that felt bereft;
Today the sun shines
With its core with-in me
For the answers lie there
Where ‘I’ meets the ‘profound me’

With hope in my heart and courage in my mind, I stir forward, welcoming the divine, that has always been a part of all of us. Let 2016 be a year of expansion of worldwide Kosenrufu ( world peace, according to Nichiren Buddhism).
My wish for you this year:

The smiles are there to spread
For the hearts that carry strength
May you befriend your self
With all the faith that you have
May you reach success
For all the heights you see
May your health support your endeavours
That are waiting to come true
And may solitude be yours
Amidst all colours from black to blue.




Love
Aakriti
12.15pm
26 Dec. 15

No comments:

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...