Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I’m away, yet I’m doing fine…….


Dear Love,

I know I cried like a mad girl in those two months, it’s really surprising but it feels as if that was long time ago. As they say “time is a great healer”. Indeed. Perspectives change and with time we bloom too. You remember, I would often tell you what I would tell myself in troubled times “That which doesn’t kills us makes us stronger” and so goes the truth.  We have all come a long way. So have I. To know that many a laurels were achieved not for the sake of extrinsic motivation but for the self is indeed satisfying. While it now feels like that a magic happened in those times, truth is it was all hard work that went behind. True work always pays. It has and will. It somehow feels like a letter to my self even as I write to you. Well, every word I say to you gets softly reflected back. You know you are a bestie and my therapist!
Life is a blessing, why crib, cry and waste precious tears over mundane moments which shall eventually pass by and then after a few weeks it shall feel all silly. Ah! Like my Master’s dissertation days! Gosh! Tell me something, are some courses meant to give us jolts like that?
I’ve always been a believer of true insights. These insights come along way too…It’s like a butterfly which eventually comes to life when it’s fully developed. Today, it feels as if I have been both inside and outside the cocoon at the same time, waiting to be set free by the invisible walls at the same time see myself fly with those gorgeous fragile wings.
This life here was meant to be. Yes I chose it under pressure but yeah destiny is also something I believe in.

Que sara sara
What will be will be….
The future’s not ours to see….
Que sera sera….
What will be will be…..
And no matter where we are….
Twogether we shall be…shall be….

I'm a brook, on my way to the sea....
Yeah I know I gotta be patient
For the lock to open, it's often the last key.....
The softness, the music and the melodies....
If rocks shall come my way
So will many a beauties......:) 

Love.

No comments:

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...