Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cherry Blossom


Cherry Blossom

And I’ve known love
To last forever
That’s how I grew up learning it
Tears shed by closed friends
Nights lost for days
Yet I always believed.

A girl, much like a guy
Both worthy of each other
Both in love, so free
Yes, and today he tells me my dear friend
“We are in love,
That means to be free”.

At first I wondered
At his words,
Not understanding, what they meant
And with each day
As I fell in love
The feelings truly became felt.

Today, my darling friend
I’ll tell you
Never to leave
For love that is
Passionate and pure
Deserves its true integrity.

And no matter how
Silly it seem
The cheesy talks
Or the rosy affair
Well, if love comes like
A cherry blossom in your life
Why not cherish
Each petal and it’s air?




1 comment:

Bikram said...

veyr true Why not :) lovely romantic poem

Bikram's

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...