Greatful ......yet again..
It’s been a long time since I was greatful. In a quick go….
· To my dear Sir again, who was my foundation and my sole strength for my dissertation.
· To my darling friend Vrinda, a girl I have never met, yet met for ever. For her lovely surprise and heart warming love and wishes.
· To my teacher from Undergrad whom I always reach back to, for good news’s which I share and for every step I walk up in the ladder of my life.
· To my two wonderful years of Masters. The hair pulling, the tears, the cribbing, the panic attacks were all worthwhile. I proudly say today “It was a risky, but the best decision of my life”. Yup, I’m a postgraduate now!
· To happiness: for showing me her beauty, smiles, love and sparkly eyes. Happiness is me. Me is happiness.
· To days at park spent walking: Ah! The sites make me smile. A dad with his little daughter or two kids chasing each other or boys playing football or elderly talking to each other.
· To meditation: For reaching to me, and making me in turn reach to my inner self.
And to my blog, for always being so loving, even as I come back to it, now, not so often.
And Maxabella...from where this tradition of greatfulness began..:)