Sunday, April 1, 2012

Eager : A haiku


Hola everyone!!!

Happy Sunday and a Happy New Month to you all...
For the first time in the history of my blogging, I’m gonna participate in a month long event…and that is writing a haiku every day. Leo at Haiku heights    (you can click on the name to go to the link:) hosts the eventJ
The first prompt of the ist day of April is eager. I SO LOVE THIS WORD!

Eager is the wind
The sun to rise too; the waves
To touch their dreamt goals



picture taken from here

PS: As much as I’m eager to write every day, I got a huge submission to make. None the less, I’ll try my best to be active!!:)

PPS: check out Algo's fantastic captures of sun rays and rainbows here:)

9 comments:

Ramesh Sood said...

Good one, this!!!

Kinara :) said...

Nice one!
It's amazing how you manage to speak a lot with a very few words:)

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely haiku ~ quite the photo also ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

Chèvrefeuille said...

This is wonderful. I hope you have a great time here with this haiku challenge.
Wonderful picture.

Amity said...

Perfect combination of words and photo! Lovely!

Both our eagerness are on the same lines!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I live in a desert place where the wind is altogether too eager--and I wish it would calm itself down a bit!

Eager Wildflower

Karen said...

Lovely!

Ellecee said...

I really enjoyed your haiku. Hope to see more this month :-)

Vinay Leo R. said...

Agree, with Rameshji :D Good one this, and a beautiful image, both in picture and in haiku too :)

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...