Friday, March 30, 2012

Strings of Music


Sharing with you guys, some of the songs and the voices which are great, the music over powering and the words touching....



I'm holdin' on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground.
And I'm hearin' what you say,
But I just can't make a sound.
You tell me that you need me,
Then you go and cut me down...
But wait...
You tell me that you're sorry,
Didn't think I'd turn around...
And say...

That it's too late to apologize.
It's too late...
I said it's too late to apologize.
It's too late.
Yeah!

…………………………………………………………………………………………..
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

And no one knows what it's like
To be hated
To be fated to telling only lies

But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscious seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free
No one knows what it's like
To feel these feelings
Like I do, and I blame you (you...you...you)
Song: Behind Blue Eyes, Limp Bizkit
………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
This town everybody seems far away
And I found that everything that I try to say
Falls down on the ground beneath my feet
And I just want something that makes me feel like
I’m not crazy, there’s something real

'Cause this lonely is killing me
And I don’t see what I can’t quite reach
And I won't be able to come to shore
When I’m lost floating like a boat in the ocean
The midnight starlight won't shine anymore (yeah, anymore)
Song: The midnight Starlight, Jason Walker,
……………………………………………………………………………………
Let me hold you
For the last time
It’s the last chance to feel again
But you broke me
Now I can’t feel anything

When I love you
It’s so untrue
I can’t even convince myself
When I’m speaking
It’s the voice of someone else
Song: Broken Strings, James Morrison and Nelly Furtado

PS: i'm short of time...its taking a lot of time to find links to the songs..pl find them on youtube, if u like them, go ahead download!!
happy weekend!!!

PPS: Time be by my side!!

4 comments:

Bikram said...

Those are some good lyrics you have put up.
thanks for sharing
Bikram's

sumukh bansal said...

quote on pic was enough for me...:)

Cяystal said...

I love the first song, and the second and the third and worth. Hear You're missing by Jason Walker. Its beautiful :)
BTW you must try John Mayer, Coldplay and Secondhand Serenade if you haven't ASAPP!

Aakriti said...

thank u Bikram and Sumukh

Crysty: Who doesnt love Coldplay?? the Scientist is one fab track of theirs...John Mayer ka I've only heard " Who says I cant get stoned" Secondhand serenade,...will chkout soon...when time is free;)

thanks love:)

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...