Saturday, February 25, 2012

URL ISSUES: V.imp

Hola.....everyone....

As suggested by some of my bloggy friends, it seems this blog had lost it's life for a while...I'm living...but it's time to be ALIVE.!!! But well when life kicks you on the butt so hard that you can't get up, it takes time....right??

Anyway, so here's giving u a notice...

I'm reverting back to my old url i.e. aakritimalik.blogspot.com.  in another 2 days. Please, so make the required changes if you so love Yarn of ~ words..More so...I need all that love of yours. Buckets full of it to pick me up:)
To all my new bloggy friends...I hope I'm not askign much from you...jsut a url change on ur dashboard to have you here:)
Happy Weekend!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow!!! how did you make these?? I want them!

Zeba said...

You were on my bookmark toolbar. I must have read something here that I really liked and wanted to come back to. And a few days back I clicked on the link and it was broken. I was quite disappointed. And lo behold here you were on my space and writing such heartwarming words that made my day. I clicked on your link and found my way back here again. Thank you for that. Among other things. Loving the art work. Beautiful pictures. Your work? We need to talk about your Kafka assigment! And mine. :-)

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...