Thursday, June 23, 2011

A new start


My dear Vanilla People….hope you doing well..:)

Starting from today I intend to start a second blog of mine, where I’ll be focusing on experiential life experiences in my life connecting to a life at large.

Also, since quite some time I’ve been trying to find a space where I could invest my thoughts on the clinical areas- that of Psychology, Abnormality and everything which I can think of gets included in that domain

Last but not the least, spirituality, God, rhythms of our Mind, Body & Soul, and where peace, tranquillity will be the ends to reach our goals….

So for those willing to have a peep in this door…come be a part of Half Open Door,
Where we together shall learn and grow…J



PS: Your support and encouragement matters a a lot.:)

No comments:

You may also like:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...